Monday, December 31, 2012
A year end, welcome a new year
Wow, I've lost track of this blog sometime ago. It's been almost 2 years. Many changes have happened, but the challenges of life remain the same. So life continues. Life is a lesson of learning. When we've learned all we needed to know, our job is done here and we're rewarded into a peace and eternity. 2011 remained a year of idoling. Just getting by. I thought at the end of 2011 that 2012 was going to be an awesome year. I keep looking for the year that turns our life around and we find huge success and happiness. I found 2012 to be the worst year ever after 2002, the year my dad died. I found my husband ill and hospitalized more times this year than any in the past. He was off work due to health issues more then he worked. This had caused huge financial strains and an enourmous amount of stress trying to manage working full-time, 4 boys and getting them to/from school, sports, work, and feeling like a single parent at times. I kept thinking I just can't do this anymore. I continued on though and found the strength. As 2012 comes to an end, I'm so greatful to have made it through. I look forward to a prosperous 2013. A year of wealth, health, and happiness. Why will 2013 be better? It has to be. A positive attitude will lead us the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.
ReplyDelete